Personal Information Protection Policy
We have established the following "Information Protection Policy" and will strive to protect personal information appropriately.
- -We will appropriately generate, collect, use, and provide information.
- -We will prevent unauthorized access to information, as well as the loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of information.
- -We will comply with laws, regulations, and other standards related to information.
- -We will maintain and continuously improve our regulations regarding information protection.
- -We will document this policy and make it known to all parties to whom it applies.
Purpose of use of customers' personal information
The Company will use the personal information provided by customers within the scope of the following purposes.
- -To confirm the identity of the customer, to notify the customer of the suspension, termination, or cancellation of service, and to provide other services.
- -To make sales recommendations, conduct questionnaire surveys, and send free gifts, etc., regarding our services through various media such as telephone, e-mail, and mail.
- -To improve the Company's services or to develop new services.
- -In addition to the above, acts related to the Company's business.
- -To provide non-life insurance and services incidental or related thereto.
In order to achieve the above purposes of use, the Company may entrust the personal information provided to its contractors or business partners. In addition, when there is a request for disclosure from a court of law, police agency, or other public institution based on laws and regulations, we may provide the information to the relevant public institution. The Company may revise the above policies. In such cases, all revisions will be notified on this website.
Use of this Website
Cookies are used to make your visit to this site more convenient. They do not infringe on your privacy, and they do not have any adverse effect on your computer. The Company may collect information from visitors to the Site, such as overall trends and patterns of viewing behavior on the Site contained in cookies. The collected information will be used by the Company (including companies to which the Company outsources research and analysis work) to analyze access trends and improve the Company's services. The information collected will be used by the Company (including companies to which the Company outsources research and analysis work) to analyze access trends and provide better customer service. Please be assured that the collected information will be treated as confidential as your personal information.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Use of this site is at the user's own risk.
The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from the use of information obtained from this website or any other website linked to this website.
This website is under the control of the Company. Although this website can be accessed from countries around the world with different laws, both you and the Company agree to be bound by the laws of Japan with respect to the use of this website, regardless of such differences in legal principles.
The Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind on this website, including, but not limited to, the suitability of the contents of this website for your particular environment. Access to this site is at the discretion of the user, and the user is responsible for the use of this site.
※If you have any questions about the contents of this page, please use the inquiry form.